Perhaps now ...I would just like to be standing in front of the sea ......where I can scream out loud ...LOUD .....enormously loud & long .......AHhhhhhhhh.............. . Don't worry ....i just don't know why now im feeling very pressured.... pressure till i hardly could breathe, as if there's something heavy pressing on my chest............. AaHhhhhhhhhhhh... again ..haha !!!!
What am I exactly expecting from myself ?? I don't know ... Perhaps just to do my very best in everything without regret..... but it just happens... okay not to mention about it again..
Oh no !!! Why am i now here... i should be studying while my progress test gonna fall next thurs.....
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
we should study but sometimes oso should relax a bit..
dont push urself so hard...
just do ur best..
all the best in ur PT...:)
jia you.....
Post a Comment