Friday, July 11, 2008

Friends Gathering

For the past few Saturday, went out to Mid Valley to gather with secondary school friends, last one was around December. So, I expected around 10 of us to be there. (especiall jun yi coz she’s leaving to Indonesia for medicine studies ).I was the first one to reach…..too disappointed that only 5 of us get to make it , as for the others all having their own business. But, there’ll be another gathering very soon (Shh.. can’t tell now).

Anyway, we get together went to have our lunch, sit down & talk for hours, haha… we all quite kinda “bak gua”, waaa… throughut the conversation, found out quite a lot of them had bf already & the others too. Some of them break off & found another already. Waa.. why they can find another in such a short time, they only need a short time to recover( I think ..) !! When they ask about me…whether I’m having any ? ( I answer no lo.. ). I haven found mine yet ma…too bad….it’s okay, i’ll just let the god decide when’s the right time ..hahahahehe

Only get to take one photo( upload later)….coz forgot …was busy talking to each other XD..

Anyway, just be patient, my prince will come when it’s the right time. >>> I BELIEVE !!!

No comments: