Friday, July 25, 2008

No Matter What ...

In the past, no matter what you tell me, no matter what you do, no matter what youteach me, no matter what you call me, no matter where you take me, i'll find my own way back. You held my hand when it was cold. When I was lost you took me home and you gave me hope. You gave me strength to stand alone again, to face the world on my own again.

NOW, I felt that she don't understand me, and i don't feel comfortable talking to her as what it use to be in the past, where i share my everything in my daily life with her, she tend to be standing on the other side, leaving me standing here alone. WHY? Why is it happening?

Also, why did he turn into such a person? I hate him now ...

I really don't know where do I stand, I only feel comfortable talking to him, where i feel that he's true enough, not pretending in anyway.

But, probably this is the only place where I could express my feelings, thoughts, my problems ... I really hope that it will past & im looking forward for the days in the past. I believe the day will come...

No comments: