Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid- Autumn Festival

This year’s Mid-Autumn Festival is just another memorable one, where 30 of us, almost all family & relatives gather in grandma’s house, prepare & cook the food, took dinner together, chat & talk a lot, lotsa laughter I could hear,& of course some lights from the candles where we used to play in the old days & now the fun is passed on to all my lovely small cousins, also some smoke from the burned paper lanterns ..... it was just a happy happy day !!!


Now I realized that all this kinda festive, where’s those legend stories are just a legend no doubt, are actually meant for us (especially for people in this century, where they used to use busy as an excuse, not meet or gather with one another) to have an opportunity to gather on, I like this feeling when everyone seems to be so united, where there’s a strong family bond where I belong to, & most importantly I know that I have a HOME....

Photo session !!! HAhahaha...















too much dishes for that night that ended up a lot more left though its yummy ...












use to drink chinese tea but its a bit special for this year where we got new one TADA!!! the mini ice kacang blender..... its fun to make your own one ^.^



























me & my lovely cousins vivian & chain hui...
3 bowls of ABC made by me of course (*.*)
lastly got a pic of it "the moon" !!!

No comments: