My mind's so empty right now. I feel the urge to study ,yet the determination isn't there.I have the instincts to make a decision, but still hesitating and hoping it was the right choice.I want to try something new, yet the fear of critism and failure is overwhelming me. Sometimes i just need someone to love me, but actually i just want to be alone.
What am I talking about ?? Doubt it..... Am I in the right path ??? yea i guess so...
now listening to : Lost - Michael Buble, Dark Road - Annie Lennox
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hi, im usiel, from mexico, its rily intresting all the tihings you wrote, many similar things are happening to me, and the way as you say your thgouts its very nice,im sorry if you dont understand so much,
i dont know speak in english very well, bye, good luck in your school.
haha, thx for visiting my blog, i understand what u mean, by the way, do u hav a blog, so that i can link to u too.... :)
Post a Comment